Complete Trading Course in Gujranwala
- January 23, 2021
What is Trade/Trading?
Trade is a basic economic concept involving the buying and selling of goods and services, with compensation paid by a buyer to a seller, or the exchange of goods or services between parties.
Trading is a full-time business, not passive income. Location Independent, no employees, no customers/clients and still you are making money.
Trading is not so simple and easy. It’s a really hard thing where you are trained to trade against the world’s most intelligent software bots.
What is Forex Market?
Foreign exchange market (forex, or FX, market), an institution for the exchange of one country’s currency with that of another country. Foreign exchange markets are actually made up of many different markets because the trade between individual currencies—say, the euro and the U.S. dollar—each constitutes a market.
What is Stock Market?
The stock market refers to the collection of markets and exchanges where regular activities of buying, selling, and issuance of shares of publicly-held companies take place. Such financial activities are conducted through institutionalized formal exchanges or over-the-counter (OTC) marketplaces that operate under a defined set of regulations. There can be multiple stock trading venues in a country or a region which allow transactions in stocks and other forms of securities.
What is Crypto Market?
Cryptocurrency markets are decentralized, which means they are not issued or backed by a central authority such as a government. Instead, they run across a network of computers. However, cryptocurrencies can be bought and sold via exchanges and stored in Wallets.
Everything you would need to learn and become a profitable trader is covered in this short course. The yearning years of learning, experimenting, and experiencing are all in the course outline. The course focuses on the study of technical analysis used by Institutions of the world in order to predict the market and profit from the move. Detailed technicals, intense homework and practices, and live trading sessions are all part of the course.
What is Complete Trading Course in Gujranwala?
In Pakistan, people are going to learn some none technical & technical skills e.g. Digital Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Web Development, Mobile Apps Development, WordPress, Programming, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, etc.
Every skill has its own worth and complexity. You need to practice and get experience by doing jobs/internships without getting paid. Seems awkward, that you are just doing right but not earning money in real-time.
UnitSol has just taken a first step in the market to guide / tech people that how they can earn daily $3 to $5 or more. The course is designed to make you a professional full-time trader so you can get real Financial Freedom.
Hopefully, after the course, the foundation will be strong to fast track the financial career into a fruitful trading profession.
- Introduction to Financial Markets. Stocks, FX, Cryptos explained in detail and the volume traded daily.
- How do financial markets operate? Electronic communication network, straight-through processing. Buying side, selling side.
- World trading sessions, time zones, time frames, major pairs, minor pairs, exotics.
- Fundamental trading
- Technical trading
- Economic trading
- The hierarchy and major players of the financial markets. (Banks, Investment Banks, Hedge funds, Institutions, retail traders)
- Myths about financial markets. Spam or real?
- Can you really make good wealth trading markets?
- Introduction to the technical trading
- Introduction to the platform MT4, MT5, and how to use it? Familiarize yourself with the platform.
- Types of traders and trading: Scalping, day trading, swing trading, and investment trading.
- What are Japanese candlesticks?
- Types of graphs.
- What are the charts showing us?
- How to use time frames with the platform?
- Buying and selling.
- Taking Profit (TP) and Stop Loss (SL)
- Position sizing.
- Risk Management.
- Chart indicators, tools.
- Understanding trading lingo.
- What is a trading plan?
- How can we trade everything based on the graph/chart interpretation?
- What to include in your trading list?
- Top-down approach for the time frames. Monthly, weekly, daily, 4 hours, 1 hour, 30mins, 15 mins.
- Understanding Japanese candlesticks. (lecture no.4 based on it with live practice and homework)
- Trading levels of Support and resistance. (lecture no.5 based on it with live practice and homework)
- Trading zones of Supply and Demand. (lecture no.6 based on it with live practice and homework)
- Fibonacci Retracement levels. (lecture no.7 based on it with live practice and homework)
- Fibonacci Expansion levels. (lecture no.8 based on it with live practice and homework)
- Trend line Breakouts (lecture no.9 based on it with live practice and homework)
- History of Japanese Candlesticks.
- Reading Japanese candlesticks and their formations. High/low/open/close.
- How to read and use candlesticks for the trading?
- Major effecting candles.
- Morning star
- Evening star
- Basics of support and resistance
- How to draw support resistance lines.
- How to draw support resistance zones.
- Understanding support and resistance breakouts and retests.
- Determining a breakout.
- Determining a retest.
- Horizontal key chart levels.
- Non-Horizontal Key Chart Levels.
- Round-Number Key Chart Levels. (How the round number exchange rates affect the market sentiment)
- What is a supply and demand?
- How to draw supply and demand zones?
- Understanding the 4 categories of Demand and supply.
- Drop base Drop (DBD)
- Drop base Rally(DBR)
- Rally base Rally(RBR)
- Rally base Drop(RBD)
- Understanding supply and demand breakouts and retests.
- Determining a breakout.
- Determining a retest.
- What is Fibonacci retracements/pullbacks?
- How do we determine the retracement points?
- What retracement levels to use?
- Which levels are the most effective? 50/61.8/75/78.6/ 88.6
- What are the secret/hidden retracement levels?
- How to draw retracement confluences?
- How to use and draw Fibonacci expansion?
- The way to extend/maximize profitable trading moves and profits.
- The major levels of Fibonacci expansion. 100/161.8/261.8.
- How to confluence Fibonacci expansions.
- Introduction to trendlines.
- How to draw horizontal/vertical trendlines?
- How to accurately define the pivotal points of the trendline?
- Do trendlines actually work?
- A number of trendlines.
- Understanding trendlines breakouts and retests.
- Introduction to Relative Strength Index (RSI) and commodity channel index (CCI)
- Forecasting the future price movement with accurately determining oscillators.
- How to use RSI and CCI with levels.
- Divergence trading to forecast future movement.
- Understanding market structure and chart pattern.
- Break-retest factors.
- Determining a trend using Higher highs/Higher lows and Lower highs/Lower lows.
- How to identify chart patterns.
- Double bottom/top
- Head and shoulders/Inverse head and shoulders.
- Wedge pattern
- Flag pattern
- Combining everything together to form a trading plan.
- How to use every tool explained in detail to form a plan.
- Plan the trade then trade the plan.
- How to scalp, day trade, swing using the formulated strategy with a plan.
- Understanding the risk management and risk to reward ratio to garner higher percentage of profitable trades.
- How to make 2%-5% a day using the techniques explained.
- Market manipulation
- How the big shots thrash out retail traders for their benefit.
- Manipulative market movements.
- Stop loss hunting.
- How to align ourselves with the banks and hedge funds.
- How to follow the big guns and not go against them.
- Always following the trend.
- The 95% failure ratio of the retail trading world.
- How hedge funds crashed and regained their portfolio by managing risk.
- The reality of cryptocurrencies.
- How to trade cryptocurrencies the same way as any other instrument with a graph.
- The myths about cryptos.
- Trading cryptos rather than holding them.
- Crypto exchanges and wallet and how blockchain is revolutionizing the crypto world and how ICO may be a major part of the market cap of the crypto.
- Bitcoin and its realities and myths.
- Summing it all up.
- How to be a profitable trader.
- Trading instead of gambling.
- Identifying and treating financial markets like any other business and making a living out of it.
- Breaking down the myths of traders being gamblers.
- Not a get quick rich scheme.
- Practicing the strategy with a demo tester.
- The world of financial markets and its traders.
- Conclusive remarks on the whole strategy.
If you are interested in the “Complete Trading Course in Gujranwala”, you can apply for registration. Our Career Counselor will be in contact with you soon.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
More from our blogSee all posts
- Smart Incubator by UnitSol January 13, 2023
- Metaverse Development in Pakistan March 18, 2022
- Complete Trading Course in Gujranwala January 23, 2021
Pingback: Forex trading in Gujranwala Pakistan: Best Brokers and Courses 
Pingback: Forex Trading Courses in Pakistan: all can learn