IELTS Gujranwala & Spoken English Training Institute
UnitSol is the best IELTS Gujranwala & Spoken English training institute in Gujranwala . A candidate after having IELTS Gujranwala classes and to appear in all the mock tests and Grand Test UnitSol is supposed to be well prepared in all four modules of IELTS Gujranwala, as preparing the stated below topic areas are sound enough to get the highest bands in the General Training (G.T) as well as Academic version of IELTS Gujranwala.
- An overview as well as summary of IELTS Gujranwala speaking module.
- What speaking skills are tested in IELTS Gujranwala ?
- How to improve Fluency, Coherence, Lexical resource, Grammatical range, Accuracy and Pronunciation?
- What to speak & how to speak?
- What is standard continuity (fluency) of speaking & how to develop it?
- How to increase the stock of special interest and general vocabulary?
- How to standardize your pronunciation?
- What sub-sections in speaking module test candidate's what area of specific knowledge?
- If a candidate doesn't have the answer then what should they do?
- How to create an oral story for speaking?
- What are the most asked questions in IELTS Gujranwala interview?
- How to develop real accent and pronunciation?
- How to make complex speaking?
- What's an organized and systematic speaking?
- How to justify your position in discussion?
- An overview as well as summary of IELTS Gujranwala listening module.
- What listening skills are tested in IELTS Gujranwala ?
- How to guess the meaning of unknown words during listening?
- What are the best techniques to reach to the accurate answer during listening?
- How to develop the listening understanding speed?
- How to understand the real accent and pronunciation?
- What are the main asked task types?
- How to analyze listening situation?
- How to identify the specific information during listening?
- How to identify the main and supporting ideas?
- How to identify the key arguments during listening?
- How to identify the opinion, tone and attitude of the speaker?
- How to extract information from the listening stuff and put into a diagrammatic representation?
- An overview as well as summary of IELTS Gujranwala reading module.
- What reading skills are tested in IELTS Gujranwala?
- What's Global-reading & how to understand it?
- What's Micro-reading and how to understand it?
- How to guess the meaning of unknown words?
- How to develop the speed of reading?
- What is skimming and scanning?
- How to identify opinions and attitudes as opposed to facts?
- How to locate specific information?
- How to analyze reading?
- What are the 10 basic task types asked in the reading module?
- How to distinguish the main idea from supporting detail and the topic sentence?
- How to recognize key points for a summary?
- How to extract information from a prose text?
- An overview as well as summary of IELTS Gujranwala writing module.
- What writing skills are tested in IELTS Gujranwala?
- What style must candidates write in?
- How to describe facts, figures and trends flow?
- How to describe a diagram, chart, graph, table and picture?
- How to write about a process and a situation?
- How to develop and organize ideas?
- How to refute and clear arguments?
- How to write formal, informal, personal and non-personal letters and how to tone a letter?
- How to build paragraph and balance your views?
- What skills are needed to be developed for good writing?
- What kind of information must a candidate give in writing?
For More Details